1. We believe The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, that it was given under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, that it is infallible & to be the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe there is one living and true God (manifested as Father, Son and Holy Spirit) infinitely perfect and eternal in existence. We believe God to be the Creator of all things and the Author of eternal redemption.
3. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is the only and all sufficient Saviour. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ to be God manifest in the flesh as the very Son of God – true God and true man, Creator of all things with the Father, and the appointed Judge of all men.
4. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, his vicarious death on behalf of lost humanity, his burial, his bodily resurrection, his ascension on high, his High-Priestly ministry in the heavenlies and his physical return to the earth to receive the righteous both living and dead, and to execute judgement upon the wicked.
5. We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit to change us into the likeness of Christ in thought, word and deed.
6. We believe in the creation of man in God’s image, his fall through sin, his just condemnation to eternal punishment, and need of personal salvation through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, subsequent to the New Birth; with the Biblical evidences of speaking with other tongues, with the enduement of power to witness; with the accompanying gifts, graces, and fruit of the Holy Spirit
8. We believe that Christ is the Head of the Church which consists of all who have repented of their sin and confessed Christ as Lord and Saviour in water baptism.
9. We believe that the greatest commandments for everyday Christian living are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind, strength and to love others as ourselves (Mark 12:29-31)
10. We believe that divine healing is part of the gift of salvation, whether by the laying on of hands, the anointing with oil, prayer cloths, or by faith alone.
11. We believe in the physical, personal, soon return of our Lord Jesus Christ and the events pertinent to the following scriptures: (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Titus 2:12-14; 11 Thessalonians 1:7-10)
12. We believe in the five fold ministries and in the need for the Church to have biblical functioning Apostles, Pastors, Prophets, Evangelists and Teachers within it so the body of Christ may be built up (Ephesians 4:11-13)
13. We believe the resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessing of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
Register for non-English webinars: Urdu – Indian English – Spanish – Russian – Italian – Hindi
Register below for English language webinars (Indian English here):
Confirmation required – please check your spam/junk folder if you can’t find the email.